Installation & Usage
1. Please run these commands from the terminal. Never forget to be in the relevant directory.
2. Go to System Settings -> Language Support from Unity Launcher
3. Look at the Keyboard input method system
4. Select IBus and close the window.
5. I believe that you need to restart IBus to make everything work fine. Try the following command:
7. Search and add Avro Phonetic as an input source.
8. If you still can't use Avro, please reboot your PC and try from 2 again. That's all.
IBus Engine by Sarim Khan email@example.com
Avro Phonetic Dictionary Search Library by
Ubuntu (multi-arch) Binary Package by
Licensed under Mozilla Public License 1.1 ("MPL"), an open source/free software license.
For New Release
Just keep an eye here:
Got an issue?
Just open an issue here:
This Tutorial Created by Maksudur Rahman Maaten on his blog
avro bangla keyboard,
avro phonetic keyboard,
avro ubuntu 18.04
avro ubuntu problem,
avro ubuntu error,
avro keyboard ubuntu 16