Multilingual normal and portable versions in one installer. Integrated set of additional skins, icons, encoders.
AIMP is a player that includes many additional modules: CD-Ripper, Tag Editor, Audio-player, audio converter, recording audio and data discs, etc. Reproduces many audio formats, including WAV, MP3, MP2, MP1, OGG, WMA, UMX, without the need for additional codecs. It has a stylish multilingual interface.
- Support for a large number of music formats: .CDA, .AAC, .AC3, .APE, .DTS, .FLAC, .IT, .MIDI, .MO3, .MOD, .M4A, .M4B, .MP1, .MP2, .MP3 , .MPC, .MTM, .OFR, .OGG, .RMI, .S3M, .SPX, .TAK, .TTA, .UMX, .WAV, .WMA, .WV, .XM
- Sound output through
- DirectSound / ASIO / WASAPI
- 18-band equalizer and built-in sound effects
- Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Pitch, Pace, Echo, Speed, Bass, Amplification, Voice Suppression
- 32-bit sound processing
- To achieve the best quality!
- Work immediately with multiple playlists
- We listen one - we work with another
- Huge functionality and user-friendly interface
- Create bookmarks and play queues
- Markup File (CUE) Support
- Expansion module support
- You can add new utilities and expand existing ones.
- LastFM Scrobbler
- Multi-user support
- Do multiple users work on the same computer? No problem!
- Multilingual interface
- Customize local and global hotkeys to your taste!
- File search
- File search for all open playlists
- Flexible program settings
DFX Audio Enhancer - sound plugin to improve the sound of the players AIMP3, Winamp. The sound quality is significantly improved by improving the frequency characteristics, for which this plugin is intended. With the help of the DFX Audio Enhancer, two main drawbacks are eliminated - the cut of the high frequencies and the insufficient separation of the stereo base and its depth, as well as the added surround and super bass modes. With this tool, you get the highest sound quality and can hear music of such purity, as if you are sitting in a concert hall or next to a musician. It is worth noting that all DFX Audio Enhancer settings are located in one window of the instrument interface. The plugin has a pleasant and easy to configure and use the user interface.
DFX improves the sound played in the following areas:
- Harmonic Fidelity Restoration - compensation of high frequencies, cut off in the encoding process for the sake of reducing the file size;
- Ambience Processing - compensates for the depth of sound and implements the so-called. "surround effect" when playing a musical composition;
- 3D Surround Processing - the function of modifying the playable tracks is similar to the previous one, but it “focuses” on creating a good quality pseudo-three-dimensional sound even on two-column audio systems;
- Dynamic Gain Boosting - compensation for the "tightness" of the played sound, giving it a "dynamic" component and increasing the intensity of the sound; From the point of view of the master file section of 3DNews, this DFX function module has the least effect on sound playback;
- HyperBass Boost - from a functional point of view, is the opposite of Harmonic Fidelity Restoration, compensates for the lower frequencies and is responsible for adding deep and rich bass to the track being played;
Headphones Output Optimization - used if the user listens to music on headphones, the module modifies the sound in such a way that the person creates the illusion that the sound source does not "sit" right in the ears, but is in front, due to which the sound becomes more pleasant, natural and subjective less straining.
Download DFX Version:
Download FX Version: